Saturday, June 1, 2019

Field Trips!

I was able to go with Chase on his class field trip to Hyalite. We did a little hike to Cresent Lake and along the Hyalite Reservoir. In the afternoon the kids did a nature scavenger hunt. It was a beautiful day and I'm so glad I got to spend time with Chase.



 Chase with his friend Tait.
 Our little group working on the scavenger hunt.
 The very next day I was able to go with Makenna on her class field trip. We hiked Drinking Horse and went to the fish hatchery.



 At the fish hatchery we did different stations. We toured the facility, the kids could practice their casting skills, a scavenger hunt and the most favorite was feeding the fish. Their are so many fish in the pond and they just come right up to try and get some food. Such a fun day with my girl!


No comments: