Sunday, May 12, 2019

A little bit of random

On our way home from Logan we stopped at the Idaho Falls Temple for a lunch break. I love the time we can spend on the temple grounds.

 Chris also came home with us and spent a few days. I had to get a cancer spot removed on the side of my head and it was nice having her here to spend time with us.
 Caleb also figured out how to ride his bike without training wheels and he was so proud. He spent pretty much a whole day outside trying to figure it out and he did it!! He loves riding around and I was so proud of his determination.

For Mother's Day Caleb had a little tea party at preschool and he was so excited to have me come to school and see his performance.
 My crew on Mother's Day. I sure am lucky to have these people be my family. I'm grateful for the things my kids teach me and the time we get to spend together!


No comments: