Sunday, December 23, 2018

December Activities

December started out with the kids doing their school programs(which I didn't get any good pictures). Steve and I had the Ugly Sweater Party at the Wald's. I made our sweaters this year. Mine was a Christmas tree and it even lit up. Steve won the ugly sweater contest- a mug with a sweater that has a hairy chest. I was pretty proud of our sweaters!
 





 I did grab a photo of Caleb after his preschool program. Santa came after too!


 Caleb didn't want to sit on Santa's lap and so I was trying to get him to come over but we took a picture with me instead.
 Steve was able to come to most of Caleb's pj/Christmas party at school and Caleb loved that he was there. Afterwards we went and had lunch with Makenna and Chase.



 Christmas Sunday the kids looked so nice for church and Caleb wanted his picture taken separately.


 After church we decorated gingerbread houses.

No comments: