Thursday, April 26, 2018

Caleb turns 4

How is Caleb already 4?! He has been so excited for his birthday. He has been counting down since September(I'm not kidding!) He was very specific on what he wanted to do for his big day. His birthday was on Tuesday so the Monday before we had some of his friends over for lunch. He loved having so many friends to play with at once.

 Tuesday morning he woke up to a table full of presents. Makenna and Chase were just as excited as he was.



 He was so excited to celebrate at school and take his treats! For lunch he wanted his sandwich cut in a circle and then to take it and have lunch with Makenna and Chase at their school. I wasn't able to get a picture with him and Chase but snagged one with Makenna and her friend Arleigh.
 All afternoon he had my undivided attention as we played with all of his presents (he has loved puzzles lately so  a good portion of the afternoon was puzzles) He loved all of the extra attention!

 Dinner was at Burger King and came home for cake!

The whole day he just kept saying how big he was now- now he can run so much faster, and he could reach things now just because he was 4 now. It was hilarious and so funny!
Caleb is such a tease and is my little sidekick. He always wants to be with me and have me do everything for him. He loves primary and preschool. He has learned so much this year and is getting his letters down. His favorite letter is X. He loves stories, especially Pete the Cat books. He won't let me give him a kiss-only hugs but he can give me a hug and kiss! He says "Good night, sleep good and I love you!" He is the sweetest and we sure love him!

No comments: