Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving break we crammed in a lot in the 4 days we were in Utah. We left Wednesday and headed to Mark/Steff's. We were so excited to see them, their new house and Beca! We were able to spend a few hours with them having dinner and playing. 

 After Mark's we made a late stop to the Orton's and stayed up way to late catching up and enjoying their company. After the Orton's we drove to Uncle David/Jennifer's house for the night and spent Thanksgiving with Steve's family. It was such beautiful weather that weekend- a nice break from Montana cold! Steve and I went for a run in the morning and later spent some time at the park with the boys.

 Sure am grateful for my family and the time we spend together!
 Friday morning we got ready and the kids and I went to see the Beynon's for a bit playing and then having lunch at Chic-fil-A. After lunch we went back and got Steve and headed to Logan to spend time with my family. Friday night Steve and I went to the temple and ice cream and I also was able to chat with Misha and am feeling like I'm getting too old to stay up that late but it was well worth it!

Saturday morning we just relaxed and I was able to have lunch with my friend Cindy whom I haven't seen in years and were so excited that we were both in Logan over the holiday!
 While I was at lunch the kids went to play with Kira and Robin and had the best time. We sure love our time with them!
AND then after that we spent the rest of the evening with the Runhaars. Us adults went out for dinner while the kids stayed behind-it was so great:) And of course a couple of rounds of cribbage were played.
Such a great weekend with family and friends!

No comments: