Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Christmas 2016

 Christmas was so fun!  We stayed home and it was perfect. Makenna and Chase wrote these sweet notes to Santa. Makenna's note says "Dear Santa you are as sweet as these cookies and milk. I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Love Makenna." Chase's he wrote at preschool, it says "Dear Santa, This year I  have been good by cleaning Caleb's room and dusting Caleb's toys and bed. I would like new cowboy boots. Thank you. Love, Chase."
Steve and I keep waiting for the year the kids get up super early and want to open presents and I thought that this would be the year, but they didn't get up till 7:30! It was so fun and they were so excited. They were all spoiled rotten!






 I love it when Christmas is on Sunday and we can go to church and remember the true meaning of Christmas! Here we are all in our Christmas Sunday best!





 It also was snowing on Christmas, which I also love. Caleb went out to help Steve shovel later in the afternoon.
 The kids each got a bean bag chair, do you think they like them?:)
Merry Christmas!

No comments: