Thursday, September 29, 2016

First Day of School 2016

 We were more than ready for school to start this year. I feel like towards the end of summer all the kids did was fight! We were all ready to have some space and have our own things to do during the day! Makenna started 2 grade this year, I can't believe it. This girl loves school. She says she doesn't but I know she does! She works hard and does her best and she loves the social part of being at school.

She is going to rock this year!!
 My Chase started one more year of preschool. With  his birthday so late I felt that waiting one more year was the best for him. Last year in his preschool class he became quite the leader and really developed a lot socially. I was so proud of him and knew that he would benefit being the oldest in his grade rather than the youngest. Also kindergarten is all day here in Montana and I wasn't ready to have my sweet Chase gone all day!:) He loves his preschool class this year and wishes he could go every day!

No comments: