Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Sod and a Waterslide

We bought our house brand new but we were on our own for the landscaping. Luckily a guy in our ward has a landscaping business so he put us on his list-which was a 2 month wait! It was finally our turn the end of July/beg of August to get our yard done. It took them about a week and it looks lovely! They did it all-sprinklers, putting the rock around the house/flowerbeds, planted the plants and trees, sod and put in our patio in the back. I couldn't stop looking at my beautiful grass once it was done!
I was going crazy without the kids really being able to play in our yard!


The day they were laying the sod for our yard we were invited to ward members house to play and they had a giant waterslide! It was awesome- I wish I would have put my swimsuit on!




No comments: