Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Cute Kiddos

I have a whole bunch of pictures of the kids lately that make me smile.
Chase has made some of the cutest things lately at preschool. On St. Patrick's Day he came home with this cute hat. He was so excited for this day. They got to bring a green lunch and eat at school, the leprechaun came and left a big mess (at school and at home) they even found little leprechaun footprints on their papers at school!
 The Easter Bunny also came to school and left them some treats!
One Sunday evening we went for a walk and stopped at the park, the kids loved it! We are wishing it was warmer now. We currently are on spring break and it feels more like Christmas break since its been raining and snowing the whole time! Makenna was singing Christmas songs yesterday.
I know I've said before but we love our neighbors. Lately Caleb and Evie have been super lovey. They have been giving each other big hugs and have even puckered up a time or two!
It was my mom's birthday on Friday so we met halfway for dinner to celebrate!
On Saturday I took the boys to get haircuts. This was the first time that Caleb sat up on the booster seat and not on my lap! He did awesome. He chatted about the monsters on his cape and the hair that was on it. He even held pretty still. He was such a big boy!

New hair-do's!
Yesterday the Runhaars came for a visit and Bailey dressed Makenna up like this. I'm not sure what she is suppose to be but they sure were being silly!

No comments: