Monday, November 23, 2015

Anniversary/Birthday Getaway

Last week was Steve and I's 10 year anniversary!! 10 years I can't believe it! Our anniversary celebration ended up being over Labor Day weekend to Montana house hunting. Not really what our original plans were but life sometimes gets in the way. We still had fun and enjoyed the time together alone though. I'm so happy to be married to Steve. He works so hard for our family and puts up with me and makes me laugh. We've definitely had ups and downs but I wouldn't want to be with anyone else!!

 It was also Makenna's 7 birthday last week too! This is at school as the kids are trying to guess some of her favorite things. I also can't believe Makenna is 7!! She is such a joy and am so glad she is part of our family. She loves reading. She has really picked up on it and is reading everything. I love when I catch her in her room reading! She also enjoys math and the monkey bars. Her hands are full of blisters and callouses! She is such a good friend and most of the time a really good help around the house, her new chore is vacuuming and she's getting pretty good.
 So due to our living situation right now we decided to meet Steve in Idaho Falls over the weekend to celebrate anniversary/birthday! We had 2 fun days of swimming at the hotel, eating out, walking around the temple/river, bowling and relaxing. It was great and I think we all had a good time.













3 comments:

Nicole Pace Donovan said...

Montana? You need to elaborate!

Nicole Pace Donovan said...

Montana? You need to elaborate!

Laura said...

You're moving? Your living situation? Does this mean Steve is already in Montana working? What's the job? Where in Montana? I want the whole story!!!