Friday, January 2, 2015

Christmas 2014

A few days before Christmas the kids and I made these wood Christmas trees. They had a good time. I feel bad I usually try and do more Christmas crafts/activities but I failed in that department this year and this was the only craft we did. It just seemed like Christmas came so fast this year, I wasn't ready!

Christmas couldn't have come fast enough for Makenna and Chase. We were all spoiled rotten. The kids got new bikes this year and as fate would have it, it actually snowed on Christmas. I thought they might be able to ride them since it has only snowed once clear back in November but they will have to wait.










We had such a good Christmas and it has been so relaxing. The past 2 weeks we haven't gone hardly anywhere.We have stayed home enjoying being together, eating way too much, playing with our new toys and the kids have been playing in the snow with the neighbor kids. We did go to the movies and saw Night at the Museum which was fun. It has been great!

No comments: