Monday, July 7, 2014

Day at the Beach

Since we are not going to the beach this summer the kids made one in our front room last week! They put on their swim suits and pulled out there towels. The foam pad was the sand and my comforter was the ocean. They loved it! They had their pretend food for a bit and then had their real lunch on their towels. I love it when they play so well toegether and love that they have each other to play with because I'm not nearly as fun. It's funny because I think the next day they pulled out their winter hats and gloves:)
 I also finally got some pictures of Caleb smiling. He is a smiler and loves to be talked to. At his 2 month apt. he weighed 12 lbs 13 oz and 23 inches long. He is such a good boy. He has been getting up only once at night and starting to do better at naps during the day, still not great but better. If you talk to him he will coo right back at you and pull a big smile. He loves to cuddle up to me and I soak it all up. Love my kids!

No comments: