Monday, June 2, 2014

Random

These are just some random things from the past week or so. Jared and Lauren came for a visit and brought their dog Duke. As you can tell he is a huge and menacing dog and my children were terrified! At first they would barely touch him but before they left Makenna had made a new friend and was carrying him around like a baby.


I took the kids to my grandparents house on Memorial Day. It was so good to see them and hang out. The kids got wet, jumped on the tramp, threw rocks in the creek and swung on the swing. I was terrible and this was the only picture I took. But I was proud because I survived our little road trip by myself.
 And I think Chase is growing. He has been eating really well lately and this was him after church yesterday. He fell asleep on the way home (which is like 3 minutes) and he stayed asleep for an hour until we woke him up for dinner. They are so cute when they are asleep!

No comments: