Sunday, May 4, 2014

Meet Caleb!

Caleb joined our family on April 24 at 12:55 pm! He weighed 7 lbs 13 oz and is 21.5 inches long. He is absolutely perfect! I can't imagine him not in our family. So far he has been pretty easy going and has been the easiest adjustment. Makenna and Chase have definately had their moments in trying to deal with this new addition but for the most part have done pretty well. I'm doing great and all is well.



The kids were so cute when they came to visit. They both were wanting to hold Caleb and couldn't get enough of him. Chase was pointing out his ears, nose, eyes- whatever and kept saying "Look mom he has a nose( or which ever body part) just like me!" He also kept calling him a girl when we first came home. When Chase saw Caleb's belly button he was disgusted and kept telling me that I need to wash it because it was dirty. I kept telling him it would be clean in a couple of days he said, "I'll tell dad to wash it." Makenna was so cute she said to me "Mom now you'll be able to bend over!"


My favorite part about a baby! I could hold him forever.
This little lady is a mother in training. She adores Caleb. Although we have had several discussions about not picking him up or walking around with him. She is getting pretty good at holding him. I'm afraid Caleb might become a binkie addict because Makenna and Chase are always trying to shove it in his mouth, whether he needs it or not! I think they thought he would be more playful because they don't like that he sleeps so much because they are always trying to wake him up (they are always testing my patience somehow!)
 It's amazing how my heart just grows to let a new little person in. I sure love him, and his siblings, and his daddy a whole lot!

5 comments:

Candace said...

Oh Wendy, he is adorable! Sounds like you're adjusting so well to baby #3. Congratulations!! Can't wait to see you next month...I want to hold your sweet baby. My baby is almost 3 :(

Kajsa and Fam said...

Congrats! I adore his hair! Hope all continues to go well with the adjustment to life with 3 kids.

LeeAnne said...

Aw, Wendy! He is precious!! I'm glad you guys are adjusting well (I had a hard time adjusting to 3).

Pace Adventures said...

Congts! Glad everything is going well. Helpers are great.

Nancy said...

What a cutie! And he already has great hair, although now that I think about it seems like all your babies have had great hair! Congrats to you and yours.