Thursday, September 26, 2013

Thing 3


We are so excited to be adding to our family! It took a little more internal convincing on my part to convince myself that I was ready for this- I still don't know if I'm convinced but I am excited! I'm thinking we should have waited as long as possible to tell Makenna because it's all she has been talking about and wanting to know how much longer, and now tells me that my belly looks big (makes me feel really good since I'm still wearing normal clothes.) A new adventure is ahead!

5 comments:

Kajsa and Fam said...

Yay congrats! So exciting for your family!

Nicole Pace Donovan said...

Way to get on the band wagon of Pace's being pregnant in 2013!

Laura said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you!

The Dowdy Family said...

Yay!! Congratulations! Aunt Ione gave me your blog so I can keep up with you! I hope you don't mind. Mine is jessiandpaul.blogspot.com! We need to get together, we don't live far from each other.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You are the best mom so you are so ready for this! I'm super excited and wish you the best!