Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Farm Animal Days

On Saturday we were able to go to Farm Animal Days. Almost  my whole family was with us and we of course couldn't go without Misha and Kira. It was a bit chilly but Misha brought extra jackets for the kids and we were good to go. The kids were a bit hesitant at first....
 But Chase warmed up to the animals, just as long as if Lauren was holding them. He touched the chicks, ducks, and really loved the pigs but I didn't get a very good picture of those.
  
  


These two silly girls I don't think touched any animal- and just wanted to ride the train. Not joking, while we were inside a barn looking at the cows they just left and started to head to the line for the train!



The funniest part of the day was Makenna riding the pony. She has never wanted to ride the pony in past years but when I asked her this year she said yes. So we headed over. This was just before the ride started and she does have a bit of a smile on her face. We were all along the fence cheering her on!
 But as the ride progressed she slowly got a grumpy face and was slouching in the saddle.
When I went to get her off I asked her what was wrong and she said "Mom, riding the pony is too scary and I don't like everyone cheering for me." She is so silly.



I'm so glad we could all go.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

No Thank You!

Unknown said...

such a fun day!! love the pictures!