Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hide and Seek

We've been playing a lot of hide and seek lately (I'm so done with winter!) Of course Chase is noisy and points us out while we're hiding but tonight we were playing and after a bit I noticed I hadn't seen Chase for a while so I start calling out his name and looking around. I go into Steve and I's bedroom and I can hear him breathing but I can't see him. I'm looking around and I look into our closet, and we have  two bars to hang clothes and I see his cute eyes just above the hangers. He was so cute and proud of himself. He is so smart!

We've been playing so much we know the few spots we can hide but for some reason I haven't hid in the bath tub yet. So Makenna counts and I stand in the tub behind the curtain. Makenna starts looking and of course can't find me since I'm not in the usual spots and so I make a noise and she comes looking in the bathroom.  I thought she saw me but she didn't because when I poked my head out she jumped and screamed- it was so funny, she even laughed after a minute.
It was a fun night!

No comments: