Tuesday, February 28, 2012

6 months!

Chase turned 6 months old! I can't believe it. He weighed 15 lbs 14 oz and is 27''. He is so sweet and I just love him to pieces. Here are some things that I'm loving right now.




  • His little giggle. He is such a happy boy and is so easy to make smile and laugh. He is quite ticklish and just loves to be played with.


  • In the mornings, if Makenna allows, he likes to snuggle up with me before the day starts. Love it!


  • He has mastered rolling and gets frustrated when the walls get in the way.


  • He loves to eat and enjoys sitting in his highchair and being with the rest of us at meal times. He eats whatever I've given him but really everything goes in his mouth... socks, toys, his toes, he reaches for something and it goes right to his mouth.


  • I love when Makenna is nice to him (which is rare) and they both start laughing together.


Love you Chase!

1 comment:

Kajsa and Fam said...

He looks just like a little man! So cute! so fun that he loves to snuggle :)