Monday, July 25, 2011

Little things I don't want to forget

Makenna has been pushing her buttons A LOT lately. There have been a few days where I have to remind myself that I really do love her and that she does mean the world to me. So to help me on the days that she has cloth ears and is throwing a tantrum about EVERYTHING I wanted to write down some of the funny things she's been saying so I don't forget.

* Swimsoup= swimsuit
* Mango= Nemo
* Dirthday= birthday
* Pedow= pillow
* While we were lighting fireworks this year she kept saying that the firworks were so sweaty instead of smoky.
*We have this conversation about 10 times a day.
M: Mom I 2.
Me: I know, you're getting so big!
M: On my dirthday I be 3.
Me: You will be three. When is your birthday?
M: In 2 weeks. (Oh November is so far away)
But everything is always in two weeks and that she did that yesterday. "I don't need to brush my teeth cause I did it yesterday. Or I don't need to eat because I did that yesterday."
*Mom, Daddy stinks he needs to take a shower.
* When she's wearing her flip flops and one comes off she says, " I Cinderella"
* The other day we were sharing a bowl of ice cream and she says, Mom you share good!
* This year we didn't plant a garden and Makenna has loved being able to dig around in the dirt. She is filthy everyday and leaves a ring in the bathtub a lot more than I would like. She'll get out of the bathtub and say, Mom you need to clean the tub!


Oh how I love you Makenna!

2 comments:

Misha Palza said...

Glad to hear you share so well! I love the Cinderella moment thats great! Good to take a moment to remember all the good things in life.

Heather said...

What a sweetheart! The cinderella one is my favorite, too.