Friday, July 11, 2008

Our First blog!

  • I've been tempted by everyone else's cute blogs and have finally decided to enter the blogging world. I was also thinking this might work better than my effeort in trying to write in my journal (one of my New Year's Resolutions, every year). It might take me a while to figure out how to do this so don't expect anything too spectacular. Here are a few things Steve and I have been up to lately.

We went up in the canyon with some friends for dinner and they have some fun toys:)


Steve was the most popular kid their with his BB gun! Tayson also became Steve's new best friend.

This was at our nepew's (Jeff) court of honor. Ididn't get any pictures of Jeff becuase I was taking pictures for his mom. I did get some of me and Steve!

Steve doing what he loves best, eating sweets!

No comments: